? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Spender Mooso...

Most everyone knows about my relationship with Spencer. As he describes it, "Physically and psycologically abnormal." I say that sums it up pretty well. We both came to the conclusion that we both like it like that. It keeps things way more interesting. I love this boy! He makes me smile. He makes me laugh. He makes me feel safe. I love it when I feel like I am his and only his. I love the way he shows me that he loves me and he cares about me and he listens to me when i ramble on and on and on... usually mostly about myself. And it helps that he is so handsome and has a cute butt too.... I have failed to tell him this because I at times I think it might do more harm than good. The other day I came to the conclusion that I was going to tell him and then I talked to my family.... I know that they have good intentions and they are just trying to help, but they really know how to shoot me off my high horse (especially one of them in particular). How do you know the difference between being in love and wanting to spend forever with one person and being in love with being in love? Any good answers? I don't have one either, but until then I am going to continue singing this song every time I am with him....

3 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like the real deal to me and that is how love is supposed to make you feel! I love the song too!

Janet said...

Sounds like love to me, what more could you want. I heard a good talk aout this on BYU channel, I will try and fid it. Love grows alot, you know.

Linda said...

Sounds like everyone is invited to read your blog but me. Thanks kikistewart29@yahoo.com