? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 15, 2010

postponed...

i was planning on giving everyone the well anticipated recap of my valentine's weekend tonight. however, spencer fell asleep on my couch tonight right on cue, as usual, 8 o' clock sharp, and i had to take him home. he is such an old soul. something i struggle with every day of my life. i am too tired now so you will all have to wait till tomorrow.

however, there have been a few things on my mind lately that i just need to express. first of all, my skin looks great. my body not so much, but my skin hasn't looked this good in a while. it could be that i have absolutely no stress in my life right now or maybe it is all of the taco bell and french fries that me and spencer have been eating (i know. we are super classy. you don't have to tell me twice.) hope this doesn't jinx anything, but if jesus could just keep this one aspect of my life in line for just a little bit longer that would be much appreciated...

also, as many of you know, my hair has been a real issue lately. it is a combination of bright yellow and white and now that my roots are longer than ever, there is quite a bit of really dark brown creeping out the top. the contrast is a sight to see. let me tell you. all i can say is that it has definitely reached the stage "hot mess".

so i have come to the conclusion that i am going dark and never going back... i am afraid that my mother may have quite the issue with this because i know that she has invested a pretty penny to get my hair into the impeccable state that it is now in... Mother if you would like, i could make this tranformation slowly, but i would really appreciate your support on this. i have walked out of too many hair salons just wishing that i owned a hat. or a paper bag. or some hair clippers. and i really just need to fix the accumulation of mess after mess after mess... i love you. i am planning on heading to the salon tomorrow so feel free to get back to me asap...

look forward to my valentine's post... spencer wrote me a poem. for some strange reason, i have quite a few poems that have accumulated from boys over the years. i must be some kind of inspiration...

1 comments:

The Massey Family said...

You are so funny! I am have had heir issues for the past year or so...it was bright orange and I have slowly been getting it back to the natural color. It is taking forever!! I am doing it myself because the hair turned orange at the salon so I figure I may as well save my money and do it myself...if it looks bad, at least it was cheap.