? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm scared...

Spencer is mad at me. He is never mad at me. I am so scared. He is coming over to give me a stern talking to... I am super nervous. I hate it when people are mad at me.

He is mad because I bothered him all day to hang out with me, but he was really, really busy... This actually happens a lot. Like every day. That's why he is so angry. What do I do? I hate that I am such a selfish brat...

1 comments:

Linda said...

I'm glad you both were able to get your feelings out and it only took 20 minutes to work through it ... That sounds very promising...I don't think I would call it a fight, you might want to save that word for something that can't be worked out in 20 minutes. Love you