? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mom can I get these please....



Reasons to convince my mother why I should receive these shoes:
1. These shoes do a great job at extenuating my super nice ankles.
2. They make my feet look super sexy and let's all be honest... that doesn't happen very often.
3. My current running shoes have a hole in them (very small and doesn't affect my exercise routine at all, but that's besides the point...)

Reasons why my mother will say no:
1. I am a spoiled brat... (her words)
2. We are on our last dollar... (again her words)
3. I don't have a job. (which I feel is a really cheap shot...I am a full time student.)

So Dad. Can I please get these new running shoes?

4 comments:

Reno 911 Life as the Stewart's said...

Cute, but no they took me shopping on that last dollar. I love you though. Maybe its time to ask Spencer's parents.

Linda said...

Why are you bothering me with running shoe requests when I am spending our last dollar in Hawaii? You have a birthday in May!

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

cooldr said...

I work hard every month do make a dollar and spoil my family and then do it again the next month, my kids know you don't get what you don't ask for, so they keep asking, smart kids!