? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 8, 2010

So surprised...

This weekend was so crazy for me. I didn't wear make up for three days (which is really rare for me). I had a lot to do and it was so great that Spencer was in Vegas because I really got a lot more done than I usually do... I had a big test for my eight credit class that I studied for all day Friday and the majority of the day Saturday. I was so mad. I felt like I had gotten almost every question right and then I got a B. I hate that. I hate getting B's. I hate it when I know that I can do better and I don't.

I left campus just relieved for the test to be over and headed to the gym looking very sketchy as usual. This next story won't come to a surprise to many, but for those of you who don't know I am addicted to super trashy TV shows and for some strange reason they usually make me highly emotional. I have officially sobbed in 16 and pregnant and almost cried during Kardashians, but couragously held it back because I was at the gym. I think I cried because there was a girl on the show that had cancer and thats what we are learning about right now and it just makes me sad because I know exactly what she is going through and it sucks. Or maybe I wanted to cry because I think they have a really good family and I really miss mine... a lot.

Then, I went to costco and I was super pissed that all of the samples were put away.

Next stop, the grocery store to try and find some food to make for the Super Bowl while spending the smallest amount of money possible, which is really hard. Especially for me. I am horrible with money and I keep trying to find someone to blame it on, but I have had no luck. I think it is totally and completely my fault. I was super stressed out for reasons I haven't totally figured out yet so I left angry and pretty much empty handed. As I was walking out of the store, I heard someone call my name. First thought that goes through my mind, "Crap I have to talk to someone." I turn around and it's Spencer! I was first thoroughly confused because he told me he was going to be in Vegas until 1:30 in the morning and then I was so happy because he tracked me down and surprised me! He knows I love it when he surprises me. I really needed to see and he made my whole weekend....

Sunday was yet again another ...

Wait how could I forget this crucial part of my weekend?I finally told Spencer that I loved him. I decided I was going to tell him on Tuesday when I was home all alone sitting on my couch all by myself and super embarrassed that I was being so giddy and such a girl. I hated every minute of it. I don't like being vulnerable. Especially for a boy.

We were laying on the couch and I think he was asking me why I kept sending him hate texts all weekend because I was mad he left me all alone all weekend. I told him I was doing it because I really like him and he said, "Are you sure you just like me?" I am so mad. I couldn't say it. I was so nervous. I don't know why it was so hard. I have never said that to a boy before and apparently I couldn't handle the pressure. The subject changed and the moment passed and I am still upset I didn't take advantage of that prime time to tell him...

He got up to leave and we were standing by the door and I was just staring at him. I can't remember what he said but he knew I was thinking something... I said, "I just wish I could tell you, but I can't" and he said, "Don't worry about it. It will come." Then I told him, "Now you know my secret." And he asks, "What secret?" Then I said, (here it comes get ready for it) "Now you know that I love you." He got that cute look on his face that he always does when he is happy and giddy and he made me say it again... Apparently he has been waiting for me to say that for a long time. He told me he loved me while he was at my house over Halloween when we were sitting in my space chair (where I sat and talked to him almost every night over summer) at 2in the morning. It was perfect. He did it in a way more classy way than I did. He just chose to do it before I was ready.

Sunday was yet again another great day. I love Sundays. Sundays are by far my favorite day of the week. Sundays are filled with everything that is most important in life. The Gospel. Family. Friends. Lots of really good food... And Kardashians, but that is besides the point. I love that I can forget about everything else in the world and spend time with those people that I love most. Besides my body, The Day of Rest was by far God's greatest creation. Craig Morgan sums up my feelings about Sunday perfectly...



We had Break the Fast and then Spencer and Craig came over for the Super Bowl. I loved being with my two of favorite boys.... in Provo. Everyone who knows me knows that my Dad is the number one man in my life and always will be. I love you Dad. We made quesadillas and quacamole and ate some Reeses. It was perfect. As usual, Spencer took good care of me and I spent the rest of the night with him. It was perfect.

Oh. And listen to this. Spencer decided to tell his family that I told him I loved him and now they want me and Spencer to go up to Idaho for the wekend so they can "get to know me better". Freak me out! All I know is that I love this boy. I am not ready for in-laws just yet....

Love my family. Love my life. Love my Mom.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I'm so happy when your so happy....love my kids, love my Amy!

Jami said...

if you come to idaho and you don't visit me, i'm going to be pissed. super pissed.

Janet said...

I just caught up on your post--I am so happy you know you are om love. He certainly impressed me! I love hearing about your medical experiences. 'Grey's Anatomy' is one of my favorite TV shows and not for the sex but for all the medical scenarios...So happy you are happy...You are a very interesting writer also.