? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 8, 2010

So surprised... Continued.

I forgot why I wanted to talk about Sunday... It wasn't the Super Bowl. I don't even enjoy football... that much. During Relief Society, I was the Spotlight and honestly, I never realized what a bad person I was until it was all laid out on paper so I could see it. My spotlight highlighted my highly inappropriate taste in music, my trashy taste in television shows, my willingness to hit on engaged men during sacrament meeting, and of course (the most attractive part of my body)... my ankles. The high counselor's wife was sitting right in front of me and for some reason she was laughing. I don't think she knew what anything on my spotlight was or else I don't think she would have been laughing... She then decided to come up to me after and tell me that I was so cute when they were reading my spotlight. Little did she know I was totally red because I was completely and utterly embarrassed that that spotlight described me to the T....

Then, during testimony meeting I was listening to this girl talk about how at Judgement Day Christ is going to be our advocate. I sat back and thought about that for a moment. If Christ is going to be my advocate, he is going to have to make up a really good case to get me into Heaven. I can just imagine him saying, "Amy didn't swear this whole day" or "Amy went 4 hours without making one sexual innuendo" or "Amy didn't make fun of someone for 3 days". Let's all be honest. It's going to take some work to get me into Heaven, but I am gonna try to slide in there somehow.

No one else I told this to thought it was funny... So if you don't either it's fine. Or if you think it is highly sacreligious... I am really sorry about that too.

5 comments:

Linda said...

I'm so proud!

Sarah said...

I laughed. mostly because it's true, but also because I thought it was funny.

takealetter said...

I laughed...you are hilarious...because it's true and you are just real with it.

Reno 911 Life as the Stewart's said...

I think you are great and if you don't get into heaven I know I wont, so if we just help each other and try to be better than Kelly we should be OK. Thanks for not putting me down in this post.

Janet said...

Amy, if you don't get to heaven, none of us will. I laughed--you are funny.