? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Just Got In!!!!

I was just officially accepted into the nursing program for Winter 2009!! I was so excited I drooled on my computer!!! Sorry Dad...

6 comments:

Reno 911 Life as the Stewart's said...

All that crying for nothing.

Linda said...

yaaa!!! Your awesome and amazing!!!!

Jami said...

Kristi is so sensitive...

Congratulation! I'm so excited for you. Live up your last couple months of freedom! Love you!

The Massey Family said...

Congratulations! You are going to be a great nurse!

Linda said...

amy, this is sarah and i have a blog now go to message in a blog.blogspot.com! thanks

Janet said...

Hey, I missed this. Congratulations! I love it when people know what they want to do...and do it!