? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hiking the Y in P-Town...




The huge freshman thing to do at BYU is hike the Y and I never did it as a freshman, mostly because I'm dumb, but oh well. My new friends and I hiked up to the top of the mountain and we brought some sparkling cider to celebrate... mostly our friendship I guess... It was hilarious. Unfortunately, sparling cider is really sweet and has a lot of sugar and I guess bees really like stuff like that. What is even more unfortunate than that is that I am deathly afraid of bees. If you know me well, you know the embarassing noises that often are coming out of my mouth. There were a lot of them while we were on the mountain and everyone kept staring at me. Then, as we were leaving the bees came at me again and I freaked out. My camera case rolled down the mountain and I am pretty sure it is gone forever. I know. I'm different. Whatever. It's doing things like this that makes me not so popular at school. Oh well. I love it.

0 comments: