? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Halloween!!! Time to whip out my signature moves...



Don't ask me how I did it, but I am pretty sure that penguins may now be the sexiest animal ever to walk the Arctic circle! I was a penguin for halloween and if I do say so myself my outfit was pretty clever. A group of my friends and I went to a dance party in our apartment complex (not the most happening thing that I have ever been to, but it got us excited for the rest of the night). Then we went to The Arctic Circle to get some ice cream. The place is so awesome. You choose the cream and toppings that you like and then they mix it up and freeze it with nitrous oxide right in front of you. It gets me every time. Finally, we headed down to the UVU to go the dance that the school was putting on. It was one of the best dances that I have ever been to! There were so many people there and a lot of cute guys... It was an awesome night and I had the opportunity to show off some of my most impressive dance moves. Some of them are getting so famous people are starting to request certain moves. So I just had to whip them out! Most importantly, though, I looked way sweet in my costume.



1 comments:

The Massey Family said...

MMmmm...I have to go to that Arctic Circle place!!