? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hittin' the slopes!


Some friends and I went snowboarding a few weekends ago at Snowbird and it gave me a reason to not be 100% sour about all of the snow that we were getting back in Provo. It wasn't very crowded, but somehow my friend managed to break his collarbone a few hours after we got there. Strangely it was so sad, but also so funny at the same time... I am not sure if that is even possible, but oh well. And I am not quite sure what is with me and dancing, but I put my headphones in and I would dance all of the way down the hill. My friends were so embarassed of me, they chose to keep their distance. Or maybe they kept their distance because of the hat I was wearing. I haven't completely decided yet... But anyway, I am hoping that the starving students will gather some funds to make it back up the mountain a few more times in this coming semester. Love you mom and dad...

0 comments: