? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Testimony to Ward Activities...




I don't know if it is apparent from these pictures, but I had an amazing weekend. We had a ward photo scavenger hunt and I for some strange reason was in an amazing mood... it is most likely due to the fact that I had just returned from dinner at Costco (My favorite place in the world, especially if I am with my dad). But anyway, one of the things on the list to take pictures of was a kiss with the member of the opposite sex... So of course I jumped on that. We only needed one, but then this way hot guy answered the door so I just took what I could get. As I was walking away, I said, "If you want my number just let me know!" My friend then said, "Amy he was really going to get your number..." So of course I wrote my number on a piece of paper and had my friend give it to him. He texted me later that night, but unfortunately I don't think that it is going anywhere...dang. Looks like I am still single and alone... dang.

1 comments:

Linda said...

ha ha your 19 and you still don't have a boyfriend! i have never even had a first so what ever!