? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hiking the Y... Go Cougs!







My friends and I hiked the Y yet again this past weekend. We got up early Saturday morning and ventured up to the top. We plan on doing it every weekend until we look totally hot in our swimsuits (not going to take much work at all, especially when I kick it in my zebra suit... woot woot).I love these girls that I hang out with. I have finally found people that except me for who I am and they are so dang funny! We play off each other and that is what I have been waiting for. After we hiked the Y, we went to the Relief Society breakfast and the Relief Society President came and sat down next to me and my friend Sarah and proceeded to tell us that we are the funniest girls that she knows... I would venture to say that is a compliment and I will take it. Unfortunately, only a small population of people find my jokes funny at BYU... can't win 'em all I guess. Oh, also something really bad that happened on the hike... When no one is talking, I start to and many times that is unfortunate for everyone involved. I don't obey social cues, lack a social filter and unfortunately don't usually think things through before I saw them. So my friends found out how illiterate I am in history, for some reason I forgot that Europe wasn't involved in the Civil War...woops. Kristi wanna hang out?

2 comments:

Reno 911 Life as the Stewart's said...

i am really confused. I asked my the other day if he regrets marring some one so dumb. He said no he married me for my sexy body and my body odor problems. Love you boyfriend.

Reno 911 Life as the Stewart's said...

my = mike sorry