? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Mother Just Took all of the Excitement Out of My Life...

So, first of all, I am not engaged... It was a joke. My roommate lets me wear this fake ring she has all of the time and it is so much fun.I was looking for a little bit of excitment in my life, so I started telling people I was engaged. It was fun while it lasted, but then my mother made me tell the truth. It is wierd sometimes how doing the right thing is always sooo boring. I love my mother, but it seems like she is trying to teach me life lessons through the "Boy who cried wolf" story all too often. Love you mom...

2 comments:

Linda said...

Good girl...sorry to ruin the fun...that's what moms are for, right?

Jami said...

BOOORING!!!

(Nice touch with the oral surgeon part, except I expected your ring to look more like the one Dr. Chang got for his hunny...)