? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Love My Mother!!!

Since I was not able to be in the presence of my hot mother on Mother's Day, I decided to write her a poem. She wanted me to share it on my blog for all to witness my dazzling wit and sparkling personality:

Oh my Mudder, Oh my Mudder
At times, I love her more than butter
She has sexy blonde locks and a bangin' hot body
All my guy friends say, "She's a real hottie!"

But of course I love her for more than her looks
Unfortunately, it's not for her knowledge of books
She has a beautiful heart and the power to see
All of the things that are best for me

My mother is one of a kind
And safe to say, my favorite of all time
She has always been an example to me
And is everything that I want to be

She has a cool style
The colors so many
Go, Go, Go Joseph you know what they say...
Just kidding. Love you.

But seriously Mom, I love you so much
Sorry Dad, she doesn't like to be touched

But basically Mom, I wanted to say
Thanks so much for everything
Your husband makes bank, go buy some bling
But don't forget to save some for me

Happy Mother's Day Mom!
I love you and miss you more than you know.
p.s. Sorry to all my siblings
I know my gift is way better than yours!!!

0 comments: