? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The nicest thing that anyone has ever said to me....

I love hanging out with Craig's friend Josh. He cracks me up and I feel like he is one of the few people at this school that truely appreciates me. The other day we were in the library together and he looks up at me and says, "You know Amy, I think that you are really selfish. You keep your personality all to yourself and if you weren't so selfish you would be married tight now!" I will never forget that. It made me laugh and then I was really grateful that Josh is around because he appreciates me for exactly who I am...

2 comments:

Linda said...

that is so sweet!!!!

Tamarra said...

and so true.