? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Where Would We Be Without The Gospel of Jesus Christ!

Anyone who has talked to me in the last month or so knows that I have had some rough days recently... I am fine. Don't worry about me, but college life can be very stressful at times.
I am will openly admit that I am a very stubborn person and I don't really like people to help me, but recently I have had no choice but to rely on something much greater than myself. I know that I have a Heavenly Father that is aware of me and has a plan for me. He only wants for us to be happy. I have seen his hand in my life. I have been praying for some things for quite some time now and in the past couple of weeks I have received answers to those prayers... in unexpected ways I might add.
I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It makes sense. Conference this past weekend was amazing and I know that those men are called of God. So many talks spoke straight to me. I wanted to share a few of my favorite quotes:
"Come what may, and love it!"
"Find joy in the journey!"
"Continue to persevere in the pursuit of the most precious prize!"
"Minimize personal demands and maximize sincre selflessness!"
"I don't know a lot, but I know enough!"
"Simplify your life!"
and most importantly...
"Have faith, hope, and endure! God has a plan for you!"
I love this gospel. I know it's true. It has brought me a lot of comfort these past couple of weeks. I also wanted to thank everyone who has been there for me when I needed them recently. Mom and Dad, I love you guys and I miss you so much! Craig, thanks for letting me cry on you. And Jami, oh my goodness, I am so glad that you called me. It was good to talk to someone who understands everything that I am feeling.
Oh my gosh, I love life!

3 comments:

Linda said...

You have a such a zest for life and such a good spirit with a humble heart. (ok, so maybe humble is a stretch, just kidding) I am so grateful that you have experienced God's love you and you know that He can work through you to accomplish great things. I am so proud of you and love being your mother!!

Reno 911 Life as the Stewart's said...

Beautiful testimony, but could I get a shout out too. You already left Mike out on naming your blog.

Janet said...

Amy, you are as beautiful inside as out, trite but true, I am so proud to be your grandmother and am so glad you are enjoying a "Y's Promise"--I still have the sheet music to that song somewhere. Loved your testimony, what a choice spirit.