? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Did It All By Myself... I Made Friends!!!

I am so happy right now. I just got back from a dance party in our apartment complex and I totally made friends. I didn't think that I knew how, but I branched out all on my own and I met some boys that are way awesome... one of them is actually the brother of the boy that I stalked last year. So that is way funny, but also so weird because I had to tell him how I knew his name and where he was from and that his brother was a cheerleader... Oh well, all in a days work. I guess that is what I get for liking awkward situations!

4 comments:

craig said...

i am so jealous. you are sooooo talented.

Jami said...

Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!

Reno 911 Life as the Stewart's said...

Thats is funny. I hope his brother is not a cheerleader too. Stay away from those guys.

The Massey Family said...

You stalked a cheerleader? :)