? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Don't Ask Me How... Just Know That It Happened!

Okay so I am usually not the kind of person to drop titles or brag about myself, but this time I have to. It's too good! There is this class at BYU called American Heritage and everyone hates it. It is the most failed class at this school and I took the test and I rocked it like no other. I could have started crying if I really wanted to, but that isn't that hard these days, so I didn't. I got a 98%. I don't care who you are, that's awesome! I just can't tell anyone in my class because the class is graded on a curve and I won't have any more friends... but I will get off my soap box now. Just thought you might want to know.

4 comments:

Linda said...

That doesn't surprise me at all, you rock!!

Jami said...

Hmmm...was that a mid-term? A mid-term for getting into the nursing program???

craig said...

i'm glad you finally updated your blog! your life looks so fun. jealous?

The Massey Family said...

Wow! That's great!