? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 9, 2008

We didn't start the fire... but this time we actually did!





Okay so I love dancing and last weekend we heard that there was a dance at the club on center street, but before we went we had to do something to get us in the mood. So while we were waiting for our friend, we pulled into the parking lot and had a little dance party of our own to see which dance moves were going to work best.
When we got to center street it was such a joke. There were like two people in the club, some people outside and a bunch of eigth graders. It was so sketch, but we were in the mood so we went in anyway. There were these platforms in the middle and so we started dancing and the people just started flowing in. The party was bumpin' within 15 minutes. We just looked around and said "Yeah, we did this!"
It was one of the best dances I have been to in a long time. What made it so good you ask? Oh, it was the black guy that taught me how to dance and the people that I danced with when they weren't looking... It is my signature move; just ask anyone from my high school. It's hilarious!
...I can't get the video posted but I will try to get it up soon.

2 comments:

Linda said...

It is kind of funny (but not) that if someone else (an unnamed person that lives with me) had written that post I would be really disappointed with them. But, knowing you, I know that it was all in good fun. Seriously though, there are a lot of crazies in the world and you have to be careful, even in Happy Valley!!!

Reno 911 Life as the Stewart's said...

Sketch? Don't forget where you are from.