? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My First BYU Football Game... I wish I knew what was going on!





I decided that I should probably post some good things that are going on in my life right now so that people don't think that I am living in Provo all by myself sulking everyday of my life. I am having so much fun... thanks to my roommate who pulls me away from the books on the weekends.
A couple of weeks ago, I went to my first BYU football game and it was so exciting. BYU kids are so funny, but it is so cool becasue it is almost like the whole town shuts down. Everyone is at the game!
We have really good seats in the south endzone... too bad they were wasted on me. I don't really care about football and I have no clue what's going on, but it is fun to go and watch the chearleaders and cougarettes and pretend like I know the fight song. If you know me though, you know the real reason why I go to any sporting event is for the concession stands and Cosmo. Cosmos's my boy and pretzels with cheeze and cotton candy is where its at.
Anyway, me and my roommate road the beachcruisers to the stadium and joined our friends in the stands... and the crazy boys in front of us. They totally mosh whenever we score. It was a great experience and I can't wait to go again this weekend to get some cotton candy...

0 comments: