? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yeah that's right... I'm a model!


















So ever since last year I told my roommates that we needed to do a photo shoot and make a calendar to hang in our new and improved living room... I know I may be kind of into myself, but I am working on it. But anyway, we found this really awesome field and if you use your more artistic eye I think that you will see that we kind of made it work. I brought some of our crazy costumes from home to spice things up a little bit and things really got interesting when these random runners showed up and jumped in front of the camera. But by the end of the day it is pretty safe to say that it was way fun and it didn't turn out as white trash as I thought it was going to be!



3 comments:

Linda said...

Cute pictures! I want to see some of Liberty...

The Massey Family said...

Yay! I have been wondering how you were doing at BYU...now I can just read your blog and see pics! You guys look like you are having so much fun....sigh.....I miss college! Live it up now while you still can! (I used to hate it when people would tell me that but it's true!)

Reno 911 Life as the Stewart's said...

so amy you and your friends have been talking to strangers boy strangers!