? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So let me tell you about my first time...

Clever title I know, but I want to be apart of the blogger craze. Call me trendy, but I want to keep everyone updated on my college experience from the crazy, stressful days that make me cry to the hand holding and romantic dates... or in my case the lack there of. Oh well, but whatever happens I will definitely keep you posted... Literally!

3 comments:

cooldr said...

What's up cougar! Strange? I think so! Most people would think it a good thing to have the ability not to smell farts. You definitely are a model with a smokin' hot bod! Trendy, do you think? I just looked it up in the dictionary and guess what I saw. No, it wasn't Cosmo the cougar. Looks hot, Love ya Big Papa

Linda said...

Ok, who is "Gary", he has NEVER commented on my blog!

Janet said...

It will be exciting to live college all over again and probably with a lot more fun--you go girl!