? ??????????????Magenta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (11 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4793 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8861 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Shoe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This is for my mom...

Mom,

I know at times you may be embarrassed and ashamed because I may not have to cleanest mouth and I may be a little crude at times. I may be brutally honest and come off a little harsh, a little vulgar, or a little mean. I am sorry.

You might not think anyone is going to like me or love me just the way I am, but I do. I love who I am. I love that I am not like everyone else and I am a little wierd and a little corky and am not afraid to share what is on my mind.

I know I have a long way to go and I am desensitized to a point where sometimes I don't even realize things I do or say are wrong anymore... But I am trying to be better.

In fact, I found this little gem while I was listening to some conference talks tonight... Pay close attention from 2:11 to 2:53. That's for me.



I may not be the most faithful servant all the time, but I am trying, and I think He knows that.

Just love me mom. Just support me.

Because I love you. So much!

1 comments:

Linda said...

I love you for you too!!!! And I know there is someone else out there that will love you for you too!!!! (We just don't want to scare him before he gets to know you!) Love you!!! (I couldn't play the video past 2:08???)